Sunday, February 5, 2017

Winners Challenge #100

Hey y'all! Janneke, here! I'm swinging on in to share our winner and top 3 from
our Hearts challenge ;) 

Thank you to all that joined us. Your cards were fabulous!!

Because it was our #100 challenge last time, we thought it would be great to pick 5 winners.
So every one off us picked there favorite card, and you all get a little suprice in your mail box.
Please email your mailing adress and I will pas it on ..

Anja's choice
Cornelia

Janneke's choice
Nelly

Mariken's choice
Larissa

Susan's choice
Karren

Wilma's choice
Jasleen


Thanks again for joining us and we hope to see you back in an hour for our new challenge!! :)

5 comments:

  1. How fun to find myself among the winners! Hurrah! Thank you Anja! Big congrats to my fellow card makers - fabulous cards every one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one more question - what email shall we email our addresses? - to answer use neliacards@gmail.com, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to see my card featured here. Thank you, Wilma and the team. Congratulations to all the winners :)
    Love,
    Jasleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the shout out. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Everyone, totally delighted to see myself as one of the winners! Thank you all! I tried to contact Janneke for the win, but I was not able to get in tough with her. Would you please let me know her contact info? My email is neliacards@gmail.com
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete